How should I prepare for my piercing?
- After you have decided to get pierced, and you are 18 or older, just bring your state-issued photo ID.
- If you are between 15 and 17 years of age bring in your parent/guardian and both of your photo ids and your birth certificate.
- If you have a medical condition, such as hemophilia, consult your physician before getting pierced.
- If you are pregnant then you must wait until after the pregnancy before getting pierced.
Will my piercing hurt?
- Everyone has a different tolerance for pain, but overall piercings only hurt for a split second, and not very much at that.
How long will it take for my piercing to heal?
- Everyone heals at a different rate, but generally piercings are completely healed in 6 to 8 months, while the navel piercing will usually take 9-12 months.
Can I get help changing out my jewelry, or answering any questions I might have?
- Absolutely, please feel free to come by or call us anytime with your questions, or to get help with changing out your jewelry.
We are always happy to help you free of charge.